Welcome to the Gas Log Department! We have gathered a great assortment of the best looking, most realistic, high-quality log sets from around the industry, to offer you a wide variety of styles. Wood beauty is in the "eye of the beholder" . What one person says "looks most real" is not necessarily what the next person says "looks most real". Find what looks most realistic to you and feel confident you have selected a quality set.
Measuring your Fireplace: Fireplace measurements are critical in determining the correct size log set to purchase. We are going to show you what measurements to take.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Measure the front width of your fireplace.
2. Measure the width of the back wall of your fireplace.
3. Measure the depth from the front to the back wall of your fireplace.
4. Measure the height of the opening from the top to the bottom.
5. Make note of where the gas line enters the firebox.
There are no products matching the selection.